kaupunkigreyn elämää

greyhound Taran ja ihmisten seikkailuja arjessa

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fast moving subjects

My nephew Sisu turned two a few weeks ago. We're good friends!
He pokes my nose...
...and I try to kiss him (notice how he's learned to cover his face).
They're never, ever left unattended though: Sisu is too young to understand that he needs to be careful with the dog. After taking these photos Sisu almost sat on Tara's tummy and she barked at him. He got a fright and said "dog is upset with me", and it took a lot of tears and explaining to do before he understood that the dog is not angry but just startled by the sudden situation :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger houndstooth said...

Awww! They're very cute together, and I bet it won't be long before he figures out how to treat her!

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home